Further to the (“TRA”)’s Order No. 2 of 2016 issued by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority on the 4th of February 2016, TRA now advises that 2Connect has failed to comply with the requirements of the Order.
Accordingly, pursuant to Articles 31, 34, 35 and 37 of the Telecommunications Law, the following licenses granted to 2Connect W.L.L are revoked effective from the 25th of February 2016:
- Individual International Telecommunications Facilities License
- Individual International Telecommunications Services License
- Class License for Value Added Services
- Internet Services Provider Class License
- Individual National Fixed Services License
For the avoidance of doubt, 2Connect W.L.L is not licensed to provide any telecommunication services in the Kingdom of Bahrain.Back to Listing